DH300 – Large Dog House – How to build an Insulated Dog House – Dog House Plans
It is a step-by-step instruction to build an insulated dog house. It's easy to follow for even beginners. It's easy to build an insulated dog house. It's easy to do it yourself
This video is the Concept Plans. Detailed Plans for construction is being done. If you like these plans, please comment, I will make detailed plans immediately. If you wish to modify the plan better fits your desire, please comment. I'll modify it for you. Please say me what you want about these plans, I will respond quickly for your wishes. During this time, Concept Plans and Detailed Plan for construction is FREE for you. You can download them easily. Have a nice day! Wish you all the BEST! 🙂
See Detailed Plans for Construction at:
DH300 has two rooms to cool in the summer, warm in winter,
to avoid the rain, wind and storm
1. System of walls, ceilings and floors are insulated.
They are composed of three layers:
– "Outer layer" is wooden to prevent rain, sunshine
– "Inner layer" is wooden for insulation and decoration
– "Middle class" is insulated panels
2. Windows and doors are anchored to walls by steel hooks
3. "Door for Cleaning" is only open when cleaning cages
4. Window system has two layers:
– layer 1: glass windows for light and prevent wind
– layer 2: wooden windows to retain heat when closed.
It makes the house warm in winter
5. Vents for indoor air convection they make indoor air clean.
In particular they reduce heat in summer
90" x 60" x 90" for House
125" x 80" for area of the building